Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Facts On Fast Advice For DVLA Change of Address

You're able to change your address using the web based system the DVLA have in place.

However, most of the time it'll make your life less complicated when you use the dedicated phone number for DVLA change of address. This way you can make sure that your request has been handled accordingly. While doing so, you'll be able to ask any queries that you may have relating to your licence. Basically, things will probably be a little easier for you once you speak with a real person. It cuts down on much of the confusion.

Why you should Update Your Address

Whenever you update your address with the DVLA, there will be adjustments made to the following:

• The address on your driving licence. bipass the queue

• Your vehicle logbook address (V5C) is going to be updated

• There will be a new billing address for all payments you will want to make to the DVLA.

Important

It is vital that all this information is kept up to date. It helps to ensure that any communication related to your licence is delivered to the right address. One example is; should you be unfortunate enough to be captured by a speed camera, you need to know so that you will be able to pay off your fine or contest the fee. By changing your address, you will also be able to make certain that any notifications concerning the renewal of your licence or vehicle tax will be sent to your address. The last thing you want to do is miss these as it may mean paying significant penalties and fees!

You will also need to ensure your vehicle is registered to the right address for insurance purposes.

You should note that if you do not notify the DVLA once your address changes, you'll be given a fine of as much as £1, 000. It is going to be incredibly difficult to challenge this fine, which means that you are going to be left substantially out of pocket! Of course, there is going to be a small grace period for the amount of time that you may have to update your driving licence details, but this is not going to be too much time, so we do suggest that the moment you know that something is going to change with your situation, you give the DVLA a telephone call on 0843 133 7178. At least you are able to say that you have that dealt with and it does not need to be done ever again.

DVLA Change of Address Phone

Comments

• Thanks a lot for giving everyone such a remarkable opportunity to discover important secrets from this blog. It's usually so pleasing plus stuffed with a great time for me personally and my office fellow workers to visit your blog a minimum of thrice per week to learn the fresh things you have got. And indeed, I'm always fascinated with your magnificent thoughts you serve. Selected 2 tips on this page are truly the very best we have had.
  • Thank you so much for giving everyone a very pleasant opportunity to read in detail from this site. It really is so pleasant and as well , packed with a lot of fun for me and my office fellow workers to search your web site a minimum of thrice in one week to read the new tips you will have. And indeed, I am also actually amazed considering the fabulous creative concepts served by you. Certain 3 facts in this posting are unquestionably the most efficient I have ever had.